NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System Problems

2010 Buick Lucerne exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Buick Lucerne:

2010 Buick Lucerne Owner Comments

Aug 222010

Lucerne

I recently rented a brand new Buick Lucerne car from enterprise rentals. The following day I was standing by the rear of the car and I sustained a painful burn on my leg from the chrome tailpipe. Second or third degree burn approx 3X3 cm. I am very concerned that a child could grab onto the tailpipe and be severely burned. I have photos.

- Reno, NV, USA