1998 Buick Regal engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Buick Regal:

1998 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Dec 132010

Regal Supercharge

Dec. 13, 2010 my car started on fire after putting it in "park." Insurance company says it is a total loss. approx. one week prior I took the car in to get the recall fixed. It was for an "engine compartment fire." The dealership I took it to says they fixed it, however they didn't have the paperwork for it when I came to pick it up! I have reason to believe they did nothing. I want GM or this dealership to get me a car because now I don't have one and i cant buy one. I am disabled and can't work to buy another one! This is totally unfair! Any one else want to get together over this recall problem? This is so unfair!

- , Porterville, CA, USA