6.0

1999 Buick Regal electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Buick Regal:

1999 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Oct 012010

Regal GS 3.8L V6

In the last couple of weeks, my car has started acting up. When I turn the key, before starting, there's a buzzing sound coming from under the drivers side dash. This is accompanied by the service engine light flashing. Sometimes, after the buzzing stops, I can start the car. Sometimes, I can't get it to even turn over after that. Waiting 10-15 seconds usually helps. The car has also quit a few times on me while being cold, the engine will just stop running and everything electrical will quit, and 10 seconds later I can restart it just fine. The two problems have both started at the same time.

- , Anchorage, AK, USA