9.0

$2,000.00

2. replaced compressor (1 reports)
2000 Buick Regal AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Buick Regal:

2000 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Jun 022014

Regal LS V6

I rarely used the A/C in my car for 8 yrs. Didn't need to! Then I get hot flashes and damn if the thing breaks down on me... just when I need it the most.

- , Toronto, ON, Canada

Mar 062012

Regal LS V6

My car has had so many problems, where do I begin. First, the odometer stopped working. Then not 1, but 3 of the windows (electric) stopped working. The intake module cracked (which apparently is popular with this vehicle). Then the fuel gauge stopped working. The radiator cracked. Pretty much- after I replaced the compressor, the only thing that still works is the transmission, engine, and compressor. It is reliable though, close to 320,000 miles and running strong, and I have cold air now. Guess they don't last forever.

- , Picayune, MS, USA