8.7

2. replace blend door actuator (1 reports)
  3. replace door blend actuator (again) (1 reports)
2000 Buick Regal AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Buick Regal:

2000 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Mar 152012

Regal 3.8L

2nd time in 6 months that I have replaced this part and guess what it still isn't working right!

- , Phoenix, AZ, USA

Oct 302011

Regal 3.8L

I replaced the blend door actuator Oct. 2011, because I was getting heat on one side of car and a/c on the other. I hate that stupid climate control crap! I has never worked right from day one! I don't care about the air on the passengers side of the vehicle, if they don't like the temp in my car, they can get out and walk! I will never buy another vehicle with climate control, NEVER!

- , Phoenix, AZ, USA

Aug 162000

Regal Supercharged V6

Whether on "manual" or "automatic" the temp at heating or air cond. varies extremely....On "automatic," for example...air remains "cold" until set to 76 Fahrenheit...And temp varies ...Dealer repeatedly "tried to fix"....Then finally told me condition/operation is normal !!!...BALONEY !!!

- , St Peters, MO, USA