$2,500.00

1. new transmission (1 reports)
2000 Buick Regal transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Buick Regal:

2000 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Jun 032006

Regal

I bought the car new for my wife and she dove short distances only putting about 3-4,000 mile per year on it. Right after the warranty expired the due to time not mile the transmission went out. I call Buick and ask if they would take care of it and they would not. I had the transmission replaced and the alternator went out then the cv join went out then the molding on the outside became loose and it still only has 28,000 mile in 2006. So much for Gm vehicles my next vehicle will not be made by them.

- , Grove City, OH, USA