2002 Buick Regal seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick Regal:

2002 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Jan 012014

I went down into a ditch on an icy road, driving 40 km/hr, ditch deeper then 2 meters.

That was my first accident. Roads very bad on January 1, 2014 around Comber area, I hit a spot with black ice and went into spin. Even new tires that I put on few weeks before didn't help. Seat belt and air bags didn't work. Of course car is total and unfix-able. I was lucky to get off with bad bruising and sores. I will be sore for several days. My neck and head sore as well, air/bag didn't work. I was stuck in freezing temperatures for almost hour before snow plow and police were able to find me.

What kind of safety and protection is it ? Shame on Buick.

Will never buy another one.

- , Tilbury, Ontario, canada