2012 Buick Regal body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Buick Regal:

2012 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Mar 022012

Regal 4-cyl

The interior center console has a brushed chrome trim around the outside and a mirror finish chrome bezel directly surrounding the gear shifter. I first realized it to be a concern when I was driving directly into the sun, and the sunlight reflected off the mirror image chrome bezel, under my dark sunglasses, and directly into my eyes, momentarily blinding me. As soon as I realized where the blinding light came from I removed my right hand from the steering wheel to block as much of the glaring light as possible. I had to keep my hand in the same position until I turned, and the sunlight no longer reflected off the chrome bezel. I have contacted Buick customer relations about this and was told they cannot do anything or even consider it to be a problem unless a recall is issued, which they won't do because they do not consider it a problem.

- Winter Park, FL, USA