2012 Buick Regal wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Buick Regal:

2012 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Sep 112012

Regal 4-cyl

After much research I found there is no compact spare tire and wheels for the grand sport version of the 2012 Buick Regal anywhere I could find. They only provide an inflater kit. My last 3 flats could not be repaired with the inflater because of the type damage. No written documentation that I have obtained stated this fact. The problem is that we have family in the middle of pennslyvania and have to travel through the mountains where there is no cell phone conductivity (that eliminates the roadside assistance) a regular trip is for thanksgiving and we have experienced some extreme weather during some off these trips with minimal traffic due to the weather. Therefore we could have a flat and be stranded during a snow storm. I believe this is an unsafe condition..

- Harrison Twp, MI, USA