$1,475.00

1. replace heads (1 reports)
2002 Buick Rendezvous engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick Rendezvous:

2002 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Oct 212011

Rendezvous CX 3.4L V6

This vehicle was purchased used in Sept. 2011 after we had bought a 2003 Rendezvous for my wife ( we thought it would be cool to have his and hers matching cars ) I loved the car until I was driving on the interstate and the car suddenly over heats. I had it towed in and found that it has a cracked head...

Come to find out this is an everyday issue with these vehicles... AVOID AT ALL COST!

- , Pell City, AL, USA