1. replaced complete fuel system (2 reports)
2002 Buick Rendezvous fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick Rendezvous:

2002 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Apr 242014

Rendezvous V6

The fuel pump goes in this Buick found out there is a lots of problems with fuel pumps and other thing as well. Dropping the tank is not bad, changing the pump is quite easy. My old truck had never replaced a fuel pump, that should tell you about the junk we are buying nowadays

- , Cheasning, MI, USA

Jan 162012

Rendezvous CXL 3.4L V6

I Love Buick.. However... this has been the worst buick I have ever owned and I am very disappointed. I bought my Rendezvous on 12-6 -11, and was told it was being sold "AS IS".... now i understand that I should have been more cautious but I bought it from a dealership and thought that they would at least have put it on a diagnostic machine to at least be able to explain to there customer .. namely ME.. why it was being sold as is.. I was told it was a good running vehicle but it needed MINOR repairs.. Replacing the COMPLETE FUEL SYSTEM IS NOT MINOR!!! and that is not the only thing i have to replace.. Now its parked and I am driving a really hunk of junk cuz i trusted a salesman. Lesson learned!

- , Hibbing, MN, USA