1. replace hub assembly (3 reports)
2002 Buick Rendezvous wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick Rendezvous:

2002 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Jun 012009

Rendezvous CXL

A noise was coming from the right rear wheel hub. It cost 500 dollars to have the bearings replaced

- , Palatka, FL, USA

Mar 132007

Rendezvous V6 3400

After only 50,000 some miles, I had to replace the front left wheel bearing because of a load humming noise while driving down the road. Buick then sent out a recall for this problem. They reimbursed me for the first bearing. 1 year later same bearing went bad again. 6 months later the right side went bad along with the tie rod on that side. Stay away from this car!!!!!

- , Twinsburg, OH, USA

Oct 312007

Rendezvous CXL AWD 3.2L V6

I purchased my first American car/SUV, a 2002 Buick Rendevous CXL, AWD, factory wheels, etc - Loaded with 68,000 miles on 5/07 - "BUICK'S FLAGSHIP" (vs the last 10 years, Toyotas -12ea) because my friend is a broker and he told me your quality is a lot better now then before, WELL NOT TRUE, within the first week i had to replace a defective gas tank it took an act of congress to get one (2003 and up had recalls but of course not mine) i had to call and wait 2 weeks and get approval to get one, $1500. Next A/C broke, transmission, brakes, sunroof, overheating, burning oil (1 qt per week). Bottom line, I've spent more on my Buick to repair than 10 years of "NO REPAIRS AT ALL" on my vehicles with some over 100,000 miles - my Toyotas. WHY????????? I'll never buy another GM anything. A very disappointed American in our lousy quality.

- , Lantana, FL, USA

Sep 222006

Rendezvous LS

I have had to repalce both front driver side and passenger side hub assemblies. Was advised by Midas they see this a lot with these vehicles

- , Bloomington, IL, USA