2003 Buick Rendezvous accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick Rendezvous:

2003 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Oct 072003

A very small amount of wind pushed the drivers side door(while in the open position) and screwed up the dor hinge. Now (after closing the door) the door will not open. I went to the dealership where I purchased the vehicle. When I told them my problem the asked if I had a Rendezvous or an aztec(they did not see my vehicle but it was obvious that this problem was happening alot with these models)quoted $1000 to repair.

- Saline, MI, USA