2003 Buick Rendezvous cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick Rendezvous:

2003 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Aug 172015

Rendezvous 3.4L

This car is the worst!! I feel like it falls apart a little more each time I drive it. I'm not putting anymore money into it. Too many problems to name. Over heating even after I had it "fixed", back window fell down out of nowhere while I was driving it down the highway,, passenger side windshield wiper broke three times, the heater not working now probably due to the over heating, water leaks into the car badly when it rains heavy (coming from the emergency brake area) had to throw all the car mats out it was so much water in the car recently. Not to mention the rearview mirror has fallen down 3 times every time I get it put back up it fall down within 2 months. The ABS light keeps coming on too. Car jerks really hard sometimes when I take off. I'm definitely getting rid of it. I've spent over $2000 on car repairs in the last 2 years but it never seems to be repaired. It just gets worse. I just need it to last another month or so fingers crossed.

- , Newport News, VA, USA

Aug 302012

I bought my 03 buick rendezvous from Used car world on west liberty avenue in pittsburgh pa. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM!!! I had it a week and my check engine light came on. Took it back to them and they said "it happens" and they would take care of it. Needless to say they didnt. It continued to have a lit check engine light. I had it in and out of the shop 7 times in 4 months. Wiring harness went bad 3 weeks in and then after having the car for less than 6 months it started over heating and the head gasket blew. Buick Redezvous are a piece of crap and so is the dealership that sold it to me. They told me that they ran full checks before I bought it but the mechanic said that was not the case. Never ever buy from USED CAR WORLD IN PITTSBURGH PA!!! YOULL REGRET IT!!!!

- , Pittsburgh, PA, USA