8.0

2003 Buick Rendezvous electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick Rendezvous:

2003 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Apr 242015

Rendezvous CLX 3.2L V6

On Friday 4/24/15 I brought my car to get a front driver's side strut to put in. It was replaced, but now the brake light comes on and the beeper comes on and won't shut off. It is very irritating. I want to know what I need to do to have this problem solved. I brought it back to have the Teacher at Boces Auto Tech to look at it and he is baffled doesn't know what it is that is making it do this. I told him it wasn't doing this prior to replacing the strut but is doing this now maybe something electrical, isn't really sure. We had the abs brake light unplugged last year for we know the sensor went for the brakes. I need advice on having this problem solved quickly. Any suggestions on what it can be?

- , Malone, NY, USA