2003 Buick Rendezvous electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick Rendezvous:

2003 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Jun 142005

Rendezvous 4WD 6-cyl

2003 Buick Rendezvous stalling intermittently and fails to start since May 2005. Once car's engine stops and I remove the key, I am unable to re-start car. I have brought the car in twice for problem. Each time it has been mis-diagnosed and I am charged for un-necessary service. Lou sobh has suggested that it was a bad cell in the battery and transmission and brakes needed serious attention - I requested the emergncey items to be fixed the replacement of the battery and transmission and paid $537; however, the car was still stalling. I returned the car to lou sobh, then I was told I now require a new fuel pump all for $900. A recall is posted for the 2004 Buick rendevous. I beleive this also pertains to my car model and the recall must be expanded to include the 2003 Buick with the same problem.

- Mableton, GA, USA