4.0

2003 Buick Rendezvous engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick Rendezvous:

2003 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Jun 102012

Rendezvous

For the last 4 years the "service engine lights stays on". I get it fixed and about couple miles down the road it comes on again. Five shops have not been able to fix it. Drive me crazy that no one can fix it including a GMC dealership. I am 72 and fear the engine will stop working. I live in a small village with back roads so I would be stranded. I am also deaf so phone won't help. I pray each time I drive it.

- , Hinsdale, NH, USA