2003 Buick Rendezvous lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick Rendezvous:

2003 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Apr 242013

Rendezvous V6

My car was rear ended in and the damage was about $1,000, however when I picked it up and took it on the highway my revers lights came on and I was stopped by the State Police who told me to have it checked out. I explained to him that I had been in a car accident and had just picked it up the day before.

However when I contacted my insurance company with the problem they proceeded to tell me that it was not accident related.

I drive my vehicle constantly to and from many different schools and a lot of them I have to utilize the highway so I believe that I would have certainly had been pulled over prior to this accident if there had been any kind of problem especially where my revers lights were coming on.

Up until I was able to have it repaired drivers were yelling out of their windows or honking their horns to let me know that my reverse lights were on.

In addition when I got my car from the repair shop my air conditioner was also not working is this a coincidence or is there a default in my vehicle???. Thank you.

- , Cleveland Heights, OH, USA

Jul 012008

Rendezvous CX 3.4L V6

I found out after being pulled over by the police that my reverse (back up) lights are always on when I am driving (forward of course). I have contacted Buick, and as usual, they can not find the problem.

I have read several complaints about the electrical systems in the Rendezvous, and I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

Well, to make a long story short, after we could figure out how to fix the problem, AND after receiving a $111 ticket because of it, I simply removed the reverse bulbs so that they will not be on when I drive. I am now wondering if there are more electrical problems looming???????

- , Clarksville, IN, USA