2.0

1995 Buick Roadmaster cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Buick Roadmaster:

1995 Buick Roadmaster Owner Comments

Apr 162007

Roadmaster Limited Edition V8

After having a oil change I was told my radiator was cracked. once brought home, the car kept shutting off. Water is coming from the exhaust and the check engine light plus oil light stays on. After checking under the hood the radiator wasn't filled with coolant. Did this destroy my car? I have had my car less then 24 hours and only driven it from the auto garage. It's being towed in the am. Should I trust my car with this auto repair shop to correct the problem.

- , East Dubuque, IL, USA