1995 Buick Skylark
Worst 1995 Skylark engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown head gasket2
- car loses power1
- does not start when key is turned on1
- engine vibrates upon start up1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Skylark Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Skylark compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Skylark overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Skylark.