1996 Buick Skylark engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Buick Skylark:

1996 Buick Skylark Owner Comments

May 262007

Skylark V6

When I give it gas there's a loud popping noise, however, the more I drive it at one time then it's not so bad. When I stop someplace for a few minutes though and drive it again the popping comes back just as bad. When I take my foot off the gas and ease back on the pedal it also doesn't do it as bad. The worst is when I'm going up a hill.

- , Radcliff, KY, USA