2005 Buick Terraza brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Buick Terraza:

2005 Buick Terraza Owner Comments

Sep 042012

I am sending you information on my 2005 Buick Terraza, I am also the original owner. This information is regarding my rear brake problem that I feel should be included on your defect list. This problem should be already covered under the NHTSA recall id 05V287000. However, General Motors Buick division feels differently and claims my vehicle id number was not a part of their recall. Consequently they have denied my requested reimbursement claim in the amount of $452.60 to correct my brake problem on the vehicle. Since this dispute has not been settled to my satisfaction; I am requesting that you put this information on file in the NHTSA database as "unintended braking when accelerating and the cause is lever slippage at each rear brake caliper".I have maintained a file folder on this Buick, Terraza braking defect and would be happy to share all my information with NHTSA. Buick, GM owes me $452.60. This is their safety issue that I had to have corrected.

- Fenton, MO, USA