2005 Buick Terraza miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Buick Terraza:

2005 Buick Terraza Owner Comments

Jan 122014

Heating and air conditioning system. I was getting very little heat and lots of cold air so I took it to the dealer to have it fixed. They said there was a broken door actuator and the computer module needed to be replaced. Very expensive. So they fixed the door so it would stay closed and block cold air. I believe they disconnected the module as well. So, now I have a little heat, but no air conditioning. The car is in very good condition and I have never had anything happen before in any car, even very old ones! I believe the parts must have been defective in order to fail. I live in northern new england and I need heat!

- Saco, ME, USA