2007 Buick Terraza accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Buick Terraza:

2007 Buick Terraza Owner Comments

Apr 012008

Purchased a 2007 Buick Terraza in 2008 with 10000 miles on it. One owner. Now I know why. I am on a first name basis with the service department that tries to fix my problems. The power sliding doors are unsafe and a nightmare. Have stood in pooring rain, freezing temps, and snow trying to get a door to close. Has been in the shop at least a dozen times which isn't much fun with 4 kids and 4 carseats.have been stuck along highways and interstates with a door that wont close.not safe!!!!!! I am also on my 3rd or 4th radio in this van. Everytime it goes out the dvd player wont work so I have to take it back again to have this fixed.time is way past due for a recall on these vehicles. If anyone knows anyone looking for a slightly used vehicle I have a 2007 Terraza for

- Seymour, IN, USA