2014 Buick Verano brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Buick Verano:

2014 Buick Verano Owner Comments

Jan 022016

I was driving on the highway on January 2 at 218 afternoon goin 70-74 miles an hour. And the car turn off I put my foot to the floor not sure if the cruise turned off car was off I lucky was able too pull over safely I turned the car back on I call the onstar operated and the ran du agonists and found nothing. Which I find unbelievable I am going to subordinate Buick on Monday 1-4-2026 in taylor Michigan.

- Taylor, MI, USA