5.4

2014 Buick Verano fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Buick Verano:

2014 Buick Verano Owner Comments

Jan 022016

Verano

I was driving on the highway on January 2 at 218 afternoon goin 70-74 miles an hour. And the car turn off I put my foot to the floor not sure if the cruise turned off car was off I lucky was able too pull over safely I turned the car back on I call the onstar operated and the ran du agonists and found nothing. Which I find unbelievable I am going to subordinate Buick on Monday 1-4-2026 in taylor Michigan.

- Taylor, MI, USA

Oct 012013

Verano 4-cyl

With the new push button start-stop there is no safety shut off. My wife became distracted and forgot to press the button and locked the car. When she returned from her event the car was still running.this has happened to her twice now. The remote start has a run time of only 10 minutes. Why can't the car have the same safety factor. If it had been parked in my integral garage under my bedroom I could have been dead from carbon monoxide poisoning. How many senior citizens do we have to kill because of the automakers lack of foresight by not including this safety feature.

- Butler, PA, USA