2013 Cadillac ATS miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Cadillac ATS:

2013 Cadillac ATS Owner Comments

Mar 282016

Car shut off for the second time no on has looked in to this. This is my second car accident and now out of work.

- Madison, OH, USA

Mar 042016

Cadillac Ats lost power and shut off while driving causing lose of control as well as right control arm snapping in half. Driver then hit ditch and then a tree cause damage to front of the car and injury to drive.

- Madison, OH, USA

Feb 062016

Engine idles at start up and at stop light. Ac comes on when it wants to.

- Elgin, SC, USA

May 052015

There is an automatic lock feature on this vehicle. If the key is left in the car, the driver's door is to remain unlocked. On May 5th 2015, this feature malfunctioned and locked all doors. The safety complaint I have is that my 19 month old baby was in the car when this happened. Fortunately, I was in my driveway and was able to locate my spare key within minutes and get her out. I live in AZ. If this were to happen away from home on a hot summer day, the outcome could have ended up in fatality. Please suggest a recall so this can never happen to anyone.

- Casa Grande, AZ, USA

Jan 282015

Cadillac Ats 2013 continues to stall and turn off causing loss of steering of vehicle. This has been in the shop 4 times for repair, and vehicle has still been stalling.

- Beverly Hills, CA, USA

Jun 022014

Since June 2013, the Cadillac Ats has been making a vibration feeling. The vibration is unknown, it has been to service twice. First I was suggested to try a different gas (premium gas). The problem continued to occur, so I switched back to regular gas. Then received a recall letter about the transmission shift and that problem was fixed. But I also asked service to drive vehicle around while in the shop to figure out the occurring vibration issue. Service told me all the Cadillac Ats's cars do the same thing and that thats how they were manufactured, but the problem continues. I don't want to insert a different gas type if the car is suppose to take regular unleaded. (I bought car because it is gas saver). As a customer I shouldn't have to change the gas and spend more than I already am monthly if the car is not running properly. Nor should I have to keep taking it in for recalls and paying for a car ($552 per month) if it was not manufactured correctly in the first place. I have the right to exchange my defected vehicle at the cost of General Motors.

- Corpus Christi, TX, USA