2014 Cadillac ATS engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Cadillac ATS:

2014 Cadillac ATS Owner Comments

Apr 142014

ATS 4-cyl

There has been 2 occasions my brand new car has stalled and lost power. Both times the car has sat for over an hour. When I get into vehicle it starts up and I take off. Within a minute the vehicle is stalling and fails to accelerate. Each time I have taken it into Cadillac and they can't find a problem because it did not register in the computer system nor does a test drive discover problem. The real concern is if I'm crossing an intersection and the vehicle stalls and I'm in an accident. I don't want to be a statistic waiting for GM to find this problem.

- Carson City, NV, USA