$2,500.00

1. get better techs (1 reports)
2003 Cadillac CTS cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Cadillac CTS:

2003 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Apr 192011

CTS 3.2L V6

My car ran hot and I stopped right away. Was towed to dealer. was kept 4 days and told car was ok. paid $100, drove less than 10 miles home and car was bubbling hot. I had to pay for second tow to shop, and then things started. It took 6 WEEKS to get my car back and was every thing was wrong with it from oil coolant unit to needing a new engine. I received car back with car now sputtering. I was told now that a coil needed changing and you cannot replace one but you needed to change all . There cost is going up and up and up. Finally after getting car back I was told they could not get all oil out of coolant system. I still have gunk in my system evev though I've paid almost $ 3000.00

- , Montgomery, AL, USA