2003 Cadillac CTS electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Cadillac CTS:

2003 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

May 172011

My 2003 CTS is starting to give me problems (140,000 miles)... I have several issues which could be related; sometimes when I crank the car and release the ignition, it’s as if it re cranks its self after it starts. (2) This past Sunday, I got into the car, turned it on and all of my settings changed (Time, seat memory, etc.). (3) This morning (5/17/11) I went to deactivate the car alarm and open the vehicle with the remote and nothing happened. I thought the battery in my remote was dead. So I manually opened the car like back in the day (with the key) and I noticed no power (all lights, bells and whistles were off). I just bought a brand new battery a month ago. About a minute later the car alarm went off. After scratching my head and turning off the alarm, the car started up when I went to crank it. WHAT THE FUDGE IS GOING ON?

- , MT. Dora, FL, USA