2003 Cadillac CTS wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Cadillac CTS:

2003 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Jan 242015

Driving down a highway w/ brand new sumitomo tires for rear purchased on 1/10/15, the rear right tire blew causing me to loose control sending me into the guardrail then spun out into the highway landing horizontal across all lanes of traffic with my trunk end in the hov lane. I was then struct by a box truck, spinning me back around and totaling the vehicle. The sidewalls to the tire we still attached to the rim and the tread face had detached.

- Sachse , TX, USA

Jun 212012

I was riding down the street and I heard a scrubbing noise cumming from like behind my wheel when I would turn I tried to slow down lately I thought I needed brake fluid but something made me just loose control and jump the media strip I could have killed someone luckily I didn't now my left front tire is bent in a little and I cant drive the car or make any left turns without the grunting sound that it makes which might cost me my job because of the lack of transportation I have!

- Parkville, MD, USA