2004 Cadillac CTS accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Cadillac CTS:

2004 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Jul 052010

Truck lid slams down. Almost knocked me out.

- Delray Beach, FL, USA

Dec 122008

While reading mycarstats, I to have experienced the trunk on my 04 Cts slamming down all the time. This has not caused any injury to me thus far. Hopefully this can be resolved before further injuries occur.

- Bethalto, IL, USA

Dec 022008

2004 Cadillac Cts. The trunk lid fell on my head. I have been having headaches ever since. I probably will go to the doctor to make sure that I did not crack my skull. The lid came down with such a force that was unbelievable!

- Scottsdale, AZ, USA

Aug 012008

While driving in slow traffic, lost power in all electronic components (windows, door locks, air conditioner, dashboard indicator lights). Luckily car kept going. Drove off freeway and manually unlocked car to get out. Car started up normally after that.

- Costa Mesa, CA, USA