4.0

1. dashboard replacement (1 reports)
2004 Cadillac CTS accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Cadillac CTS:

2004 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Jun 212013

CTS 3.2L V6

I really like my car but it's a money pit.The dash is cracked. Cadillac wants me to pay them $1300+ just for the dashboard. That doesn't include the labor to install it. I had to have the transmission completely removed and have all the seals replaced because of seal failure. It has the 3.2L V6, at 80K miles it started having lifter tap. This car has been adult driven and never raced. It has had the Mobil 1 syn in it all its life and changed every 5k miles.

I lost the rear license bezel cover at 85K coming back from Florida. I called the dealer and they wanted $1300 for a replacement including color matching it to the car. You would think that for the price we paid for these vehicles that GM would stand behind their product, but they don't. Now I hear they're building all their Cadillacs in China, good luck with that. I'll never buy another one, just for that simple reason.

- , Elgin, IL, USA