- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 11 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 13 days ago
- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 44 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 78 days ago
2004 Cadillac CTS
body / paint Problems
Worst 2004 CTS body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Structure: Body5
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 2
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac CTS Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CTS compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac CTS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CTS.