2004 Cadillac CTS steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Cadillac CTS:

2004 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Apr 052006

I had about 15k on the car and we noticed that both front tires are completely worn on the outside, we took it in the dealership and I had to get the alignment fixed and I had to buy 2 brand new tires. This happened back in September 05. Now again, we are noticing the same problem. We took it in the dealership this morning and all they can say about it is that GM is aware of it and all we can do is rotate our tires every 4k miles. In other words, they are not willing to do anything to take care of this ongoing problem. I am really upset. I am open to any suggestions. I don't think this problem will ever go away.

Thanks for any help.