2005 Cadillac CTS brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Cadillac CTS:

2005 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Sep 152009

CTS 6-cyl

The brakes will slip when applied. It seems it only happens when going a low rate of speed. In November of this year I had recall on bakes fixed. I thought that had fixed problem. Unfortunately the brakes started slipping again yesterday (Dec. 29, 2010). I have had brakes checked several times in the past, no one can seem to find a problem. This is our family car and I am beginning to fear for my family when driving this car. I have found multiple complaints the same as mine, please help us solve this problem. Don't let this end up like the "Toyota" situation.

- Mooresville, NC, USA