2006 Cadillac CTS brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Cadillac CTS:

2006 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Oct 252010

The "service brake assist" comes at various times and the car does not brake properly. I am afraid that I will hit another car or person.

- Naples, FL, USA

Oct 012006

2006 Cts brakes fail when slowing turning and braking.

- White Plains, NY, USA

Oct 222010

Coming of the turnpike this morning and when I tried to stop my car it kept going I had to put my car in park so that the car could come to a stop. This has not been my first time dealing with this problem when turning into a parking space my car does the same thing. I have took my car to the dealer and they found nothing wrong with the car.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA