2011 Cadillac CTS wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Cadillac CTS:

2011 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Sep 012013

CTS 6-cyl

16,000 miles on my "vogue" tires and the tread fell off.

- The Villages, FL, USA

Oct 082010

While in reverse, front steering seams to skip. It feels like a 4WD. I took it to an authorized dealer and they told me it was normal. They even showed me a bulletin from GM that explained the problem was normal and to do no repairs. After driving 15,000 miles, it has steadily gotten worse. I took it in again. Again they told me it was normal. While there, they tried to sell me new tires because my rear tires are bald. They said it was from high speed starts. I explained that a 73 year old person(my wife) is not out drag racing and there for, they must be defective tires. They contacted Continental tires(the maker of the tires) whom replaced the tires, but stated 15 to 20 thousand miles are average for those tires. At $500 each, I would expect to get more miles out of the tires. Not happy at all.

- Goshen, IN, USA