- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 17 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 19 days ago
- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 50 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 84 days ago
1997 Cadillac Catera
Worst 1997 Catera steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly7
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Catera Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Catera compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Catera overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Catera.