2007 Cadillac DTS accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Cadillac DTS:

2007 Cadillac DTS Owner Comments

Feb 212008

DTS 8-cyl

Like many other caddy owners are having problems with the twilight sensors operation. Problem being the headlamps come on too early and go off too late resulting in a dimming of the interior dash illumination. This causes the driver not to be able to determine vehicle speed...especially if its still bright enough out for sun glasses to be used. My 2007 Dts and others. See this link also I had my car to the garage just today and they did nothing to fix this safety issue. Not going to argue with them any more.... something must be done to help us. The rental Dts I had while my car was in "repair" did not have the same problem yet they said my car twilight was "ok". thanks

- Naples, FL, USA