Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: End of the road for the Cadillac DTS which has been discontinued following the 2011 model year.

2011 Cadillac DTS body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Cadillac DTS:

2011 Cadillac DTS Owner Comments

Aug 142012

DTS 8-cyl

Hit a truck pulling a lowboy trailer stopped at a stop light.. due to a concussion, I do not remember the details of the crash. However I do know that the air bag did not deploy and I hit the steering wheel hard enough with my face and chest to bend the steering wheel. I received a severe concussion, five broken ribs and facial lacerations due to hitting the steering wheel. Due to my injuries I was in intensive care and the hospital for nine days and spent 20 days in a rehabilitation facility. I am home now, still in pain and moving around with the help of a walker. I have owned Cadillac for the last 30 years. I will never drive another one. If this happened once, what is to say it won't happen again. Except this time to a family of four, instead of a widow traveling alone. I have photos of the damaged vehicle if they are needed.

- Louisville, KY, USA