- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 16 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 18 days ago
- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 49 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 83 days ago
1996 Cadillac DeVille
Worst 1996 DeVille steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System14
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump10
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar8
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac DeVille Model Years
Curious how the 1996 DeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac DeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the DeVille.