- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- July 21: Cadillac Dealers Ordered to Stop Selling CTS and SRX
- July 1: GM Sued Over Allegedly Wrong Window Sticker Safety Ratings
- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
1998 Cadillac DeVille
Worst 1998 DeVille engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- overheats & leaking antifreeze4
- burns oil1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac DeVille Model Years
Curious how the 1998 DeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac DeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the DeVille.