2001 Cadillac DeVille fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Cadillac DeVille:

2001 Cadillac DeVille Owner Comments

Jul 102010

2001 Deville fuel level indicator is erratic, showing three bars and then jumping to almost full causing me to run out gas. The car has 140,000 miles on it. Now I have had to use my trip odometer as a fuel gauge, knowing how many miles per gallon I average. I have heard this a common problem in GM vehicles newer than 2008. I also hear that this is expensive to fix.

- Kearney, NE, USA