NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission Control Problems

2003 Cadillac DeVille exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Cadillac DeVille:

2003 Cadillac DeVille Owner Comments

Jun 082006

DeVille 8-cyl

I have been having problems with this vehicle from day one if checked cadlliac records, it will indicate as a brakes problem. 1 had 4 brake jobs done on the vehicle to find out later that it was not the brake, now they said it was the wheel beariing, which sound the same as when they told me brakes. The vehicle failed inspection in Delaware because of the emmissions system, at that time the vehicle was covered by warranty. I assume Cadillac fixed the problem to find out later they never replaced the catalytic converter. I have had many conversations with Cadillac with no help, they gave me a voucher toward a new vehicle which was not going to help me with my situation. Because no one wants to buy a vehicle that has problems from the door, please someone help me to get my problem resolved, I'm tryng to get my vehicle fix, so I can upgrade,

- Newark, DE, USA