2002 Cadillac Escalade brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Cadillac Escalade:

2002 Cadillac Escalade Owner Comments

Feb 032014

My service stability system & ABS light came on about two months ago. I have noticed when sometimes I press on the brake, it feel like it's slipping. Now, the lights stay on and I had a diagnostic test run on it and the code is C0223, also about 7 months ago my truck just stopped on the road. I was told that my problem was my fuel filter system. I just found out that both of these items were recalls. Please let me know what I need to do. I tried calling federal-mogul and honeywell international Inc (fram) but I can't get through.

- Portsmouth, VA, USA

Mar 262012

The vehicle would exhibit an abnormal humming. In addition, the contact stated that there was an unusual increase in braking distance and time. The vehicle would sporadically slide to a stop when applying the brakes. (service brakes, hydraulic:antilock)

- Virginia Beach, VA, USA