8.0

$1,700.00

2002 Cadillac Escalade electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Cadillac Escalade:

2002 Cadillac Escalade Owner Comments

Jul 292007

Escalade 6.0L V8

i've been through two batteries, two months in a dealership, and several unnecessary repairs only to find i still have the same problem. what keeps kill my battery?the truck is no longer under warranty and a dealership still cannot find my problem. the truck sits for two or more days without be used and it kills my battery. the dealership has dismantled my truck but has not found the problem. they changed the steering control module but that did not turn out to be my problem.

- , Yonkers, NY, USA