2002 Cadillac Escalade transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Cadillac Escalade:

2002 Cadillac Escalade Owner Comments

Jun 102007

My 2002 cadilliac Escalade has had a serious problem with the throttle body and power train for two years I have been taking it to the dealer and they have been negligent in informing me of this recall and I have asked them about this problem on several occasions what can I do about this.

- Brockton, MA, USA

May 102005

Parked vehicle in store parking lot to shop, when I returned to the vehicle and attempted to drive off the vehicle would not move. The vehicle transmission gears were stuck. The vehicle transmission did not slip, it was as if I trying to pull a building down. I had to pay for new transmission.

- Powdersprings, GA, USA