2007 Cadillac Escalade body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Cadillac Escalade:

2007 Cadillac Escalade Owner Comments

Feb 012008

I purchased vehicle new and take extremely good care of my cars. Over the years of owning the truck, all four door handles have fallen off the outside. One fell off the inside. And another door after a repair wouldn't open at all. I recently had my truck in due to the last outside door handle breaking. The service manager proceeded to tell me that I was opening the door wrong, and wasn't I ever inserviced on how to open a door when I bought it" really? I didn't know I needed an inservice, and how is their faulty equipment my fault" three of the 4 doors were under warranty. But after reading that this is a problem, I don't feel I should have had to pay for the forth door.

- Land O Lakes, FL, USA

Jun 152011

Escalade 8-cyl

Issue is the door handles coming off last summer driver side and passenger.. had extended warranty and had to pay $100 per time since it happen at different times.. looking now for return of my $200 since I see dealers are replace for free..

- Saginaw, MI, USA