2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT:

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Owner Comments

Jan 032009

Escalade EXT

I was driving my 07 ext escalade on Jan. 3rd 11;50 at night when I noticed that it was unusually hot in the truck and a block later it smelt like hot plastic or burning hair and then I saw some smoke from inside the cab so I slowed down and then it got worse so I jumped out of the truck will it was still moving it ran into a snow bank I got up and ran over to the truck and shut the door hopping to smother out the flame of its air but the truck was running and the heater was still on called the police not to long after I saw the dash onfire then a window blew out and the whole thing was on fire after 15 min. The fire dept. Shows up and buy 1;00 am they put the fire out.

- Dickinson, ND, USA